Duiker: Innovative partner for long-term solutions
We are Duiker Combustion Engineers, an internationally operating engineering company, based in Wateringen. Our core activities are related to sulphur recovery, by combustion and process technology. Through our expertise we are recognized for our quality worldwide. We are proud of this feat, but our ambition also goes way beyond that.
Our ambition is to make clean, affordable and sustainable energy available to everyone on this planet. To achieve this, we are developing ways to convert sustainable energy carriers into others, such as hydrogen. To convert green ammonia into hydrogen or directly into energy on a global scale, we use state-of-the-art technologies and cooperate with leading partners in their area of expertise.
Working at Duiker means working in an informal and ambitious organization with committed colleagues; committed to the organization and committed to each other. Together, we work on innovative solutions to realize our ambitions. Will you be our new colleague?
Are you curious and focused on innovation, collaboration and achieving results? Do you get energy from developing innovative and sustainable process solutions? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Department and your function as Process Technology Intern
The Process Technology department develops and optimises processes and is the centre of process technology expertise within Duiker. The department comprises innovative engineers who design, realise and improve unit operation and processes for various ammonia applications, including ammonia cracking and combustion.
As an intern, depending on your interest and capabilities, you would work on one or more of the following:
- Process optimisation
- Dynamic modelling (Aspen Dynamics or Python)
- Support techno-commercial assessment of various applications
What do we ask of you?
We expect that you are intrinsically motivated and able to manage yourself. Have an affinity for technically challenging tasks and can present and discuss results clearly and concisely. Candidates with the following would be highly preferred:
- You are currently working towards an MSc or equivalent in Chemical Engineering, Process Technology, Chemistry or similar discipline.
- You have experience in using process modelling tools (Aspen, python)
- You are skilled in reporting methods and information processing.
- You have excellent skills in the English language.
What do we offer?
- The stipend indication is between € 350,- and € 500,- gross per month depending on level of education.
- A very challenging position in an ambitious organization with a nice and informal working atmosphere and appropriate training to develop your skills further.
Are you excited about this job opportunity? If that is the case, we would like to get in touch with you!
Please visit www.duiker.com for more information about our organization or to apply directly.
You can also e-mail your CV with motivation to email@example.com.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact Jebin James (Development Lead Process Technology) at +31(0)174282785