Core values, ethical principles of company activities
- We carry out our company activities reasonably, honestly, and openly.
- We offer no bribes, nor shall we condone the offering of bribes in our name for the purpose of achieving business advantage.
- We accept no bribes, nor shall we condone these being received in our name to influence business.
- We do not do business with others who do not accept our values and thus can damage our reputation.
- We undertake proceedings to prevent direct or indirect bribery, and to support and maintain our values.
- We maintain clear and up-to-date administration relating to pursuance.
- We make sure that all at Duiker, and our business partners, are fully aware of our principles.
- We regularly evaluate our programme and processes, and revise them when necessary.
- We keep to these principles, even under difficult conditions.